Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Outside Storm Pictures

Just a quick post from me today (someday, I will get around to uploading another recipe, I am just so lazy).  We are currently having a good ol' fashion summer thunder storm.  It is a beautiful and wonderfully aural spectacle.  At one point during this storm, the clouds started to thin, and the sky turned this bizzarro colour that I hope the pictures give justice.

No, these have not been doctored to look like sepia, this is the actual colour.

That's all I got for now.  Something more substantial soon.



  1. Nice pics, Andrew! Check out mine! By chance, I captured a lightning strike... total coincidence!


  2. Liebe Sylvia, das sieht ja toll aus!Und ich habe auch gerade Deine Cupcakes gesehen. Die sehen total lecker aus. Da könnte ich jetzt glatt einen essen. :)
    Ich hoffe, es geht Dir und Deiner Familie gut!
    Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland,

  3. WOW! I heard you were having a storm but that colour is something else!


Thanks for taking the time to visit. We always love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...