Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gymboree Canada 30% off Everything in Store & Online - Fill-A-Bag


Gymboree Canada has a 30% off promotion on anything that's regular price and on sale in store and online, inlcuding New Arrivals! Excluded from this are gift certificates/cards, taxes, shipping, gift packages, donations and in-store phone orders.
At the same time, Gymboree Canada is offering 25% off their new, full priced lines in store. In addition to this offer, there is a 20% off your ENTIRE ORDER coupon in Parenting - Early Years or School Years magazine (March edition). I ended up with a coupon thanks to my sister. I researched around a bit and am pretty certain that you can combine the 25% off and the 30% off promotions for one transaction. I'm not so certain, that stores will allow the use of the 20% off coupon along with the 25% off and the 30% off promotions for one transaction though.
When I was at the Gymboree store in Halifax, Nova Scotia on Sunday, March 13th 2011, the lady said that she'd called the person from Head Quarters but has not gotten a call-back and that she's been accepting the coupon on top of the other promotions. She said she'd accept mine, but that even if I was to return the next day, it could be changed. I did manage to buy a couple of pairs of pants for $2.50 and some tops for $7, which is a pretty good deal, I think.

2 comments:

  1. New follower from the hop! I'd love for you to stop by and follow back when you get a moment! Happy Thursday!

    April
    http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is a great idea! Thanks for stopping by at the Dating Divas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit. We always love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...