Thursday, June 16, 2011

GYMBOREE - The Big Red Balloon Semi-Annual Sale!

Since I love the quality of Gymboree clothing, I'm quite excited that they are having their semi-annual Big Red Balloon Sale, where items are up to 70% off! Hurry to stock up on clothing, accessories, Birthday & Christmas gifts for the little ones in your life!

Please note that all prices in this post are in US dollars.

*Accessories - $0.99
*Knit Shorts, Tops & more - $3.99
*Sweaters, Pants, Dresses & more - $6.99

Plus earn $25 Gymbucks for every $50 purchase at Gymboree (now through July 10 2011).

Also, if you'd like me to forward an e-mail from Gymboree to you, you can receive a $30 enrollment bonus coupon, when you sign up for the Gymboree Visa Card through the e-mail. (Leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I will forward it asap).

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit. We always love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...