Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy 5th Anniversary, Honey...

Thanks to my sis Barbara for the picture!
So, I just dropped Olivia off with the babysitter and her daughter that will be taking care of Lexie and Olivia when I go back to work in September.  I must say, it was just a tad harder than I anticipated, even though our little girl was 100% fine, already shooting hoops with the babysitter's daughter when Mami and Lexie were leaving.  I know she'll have a good time today, but it still made me sad to think about us putting the upbringing of our little girls into someone else's hands - because really, that's what will be doing for the next 10 months, starting September 2011.

At least there will be a light at the end of the tunnel - once the end of June 2012 rolls around (oh so far away!), Mami will be re-united with her little angels full-time until at least the end of August 2012!

In other news: HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY, HONEY and thanks for coming to see METALLICA with me at Rock the  Hill 2011!  I hope you know that you're not only the best husband that anyone could wish for, but also the bestest Daddy to our girlies!  Every day, we're lucky to have you!

2 comments:

  1. Um...Who went to see Metallica with who?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I believe it was you with me...and I stand by that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit. We always love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...