Friday, July 15, 2011

A Review - Munchkin Star Fountain Bath Toy

We opened one of Lexie's 1st birthday presents as a pre-birthday gift for bath time this morning.  It's the Star Founain by Munchkin.  It's a bath toy.  It comes in pink and blue, but when we bought it, only the pink version was available at our Wal-Mart.  I think we paid around $8 for it.  It takes batteries and has an on switch.  Once it's on, it somhow sucks water from the bath tub in and sprays it out like a fountain.  Lexie was not scared of it, but also wasn't too sure about it, as she isn't quite able to escape the water, yet, so she gets sprayed in the face.  Olivia, who is over 3 years old, loved the toy.  I think it's pretty cool so far, but I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. I read your post It's very helpful for me
    I sell the same thing
    Website: Toddler Bath Toy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit. We always love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...